Professional Carpet Cleaning Services E8 Dalston
A carpet usually occupies a central place in every house or apartment. So whether it is your working or living space you need give your best efforts to maintain your carpets in a top condition. Hiring expert carpet cleaners is a good step to begin with. And if you want to save yourself some time and money, you better book our professional carpet cleaning service in Dalston E8. Here is our emergency number 020 3404 1646. As a reliable home or office carpet cleaning company in Dalston E8, we will react quickly and provide you the quality service you deserve.
- Careful pre-treatment
- Stain excess elimination by hand
- Eco-friendly, child and pet safe solutions used
- Affordable rates, no hidden fees
- Book two or more services and have a great discount
Contact us at any convenient for you time. We work 7/7 from 8 am to 6pm.
First-Rate Home & Office Cleaning 365 Days A Year
RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. appeared in the home and office carpet cleaning Dalston E8 market more than a decade ago. Since then we have tried to only hire well-trained carpet cleaners with the necessary skills, knowledge and job motivation. But our gifted teams of diligent and enthusiastic carpet cleaners play huge part of our success. Our mission is to offer competitive carpet cleaning services. With no compromise for the quality, but with the application of the latest innovations and techniques. Today, we have reached thousands of happy customers and our biggest prize is their satisfaction and faith in our mission.
Dry & Steam Carpet Cleaning - Deeply Effective & Powerful
Steam Carpet Cleaning
- As the name suggests it is a method that uses steam for cleaning purposes. Our technicians pour cold or hot water in the machine and wait for it to reach high enough temperatures in order to produce the much-needed steam. Meanwhile they take their time to remove all furniture that may be on their way. Pre-treatment with detergents on the high-traffic areas, dirt patches and stains is their next step. When the machine has reached the desired water temperatures the real process begins. High pressurised steam is being injected into the carpet where it combines with the detergent and grime. Simultaneously the machine would extract the steam and everything combined with it. It takes up to 40 minutes for two bedroom carpets to be completely steam cleaned. The dry out time is around 3 hours.
- However, if you are in a hurry, we can bring our air movers and have your carpet dried much faster.
Dry carpet cleaning
- This is a specially designed cleaning method that is being used when the carpet is not made of water resistant materials.
- Our expert cleaners would start the procedure by hovering the entire carpet area. That way the bigger contaminants are being removed. The technicians will then inspect the carpet fabrics in order to determine what detergent to use. After that, they will pre-treat all of the high-traffic areas with the proper detergents. After the pre-treatment is complete a special absorbing powder is being evenly distributed on the entire surface of the carpet.
- A special machine with lots of tiny brushes is being used to scrub the powder deep into the fabrics in order to combine them with all the dirt and grime that is inside. Finally, the carpet is completely vacuumed and thus completing the procedure.
Expert Carpet Cleaners Dalston E8 - We Always Deliver
All the office and domestic cleaning services we offer are conducted to the latest techniques and trends in all carpet types maintenance. Our skilled carpet cleaners mix the best stain removal techniques with various disinfection approaches to eliminate dust, grime, bacteria and allergen agents.
Book Our Proficient Carpet Cleaning Dalston E8 Now!
So if you wish the services a team of professional carpet cleaners in Dalston E8 that will fully remove all carpet stains & unpleasant smell, then call 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking form and we will be on our way ASAP. RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. - quality carpet cleaning at irresistible price!