RM11 St Andrews Expert Carpet Cleaning Provider
Did you know that about half of the bacteria in your home actually live inside the carpets? Ok, now you understand why so many people are obsessed about the proper carpet cleaning and maintenance. And now you can understand why the professional carpet cleaning services in St Andrews RM11 are twice better than your efforts with materials at hands. A service provided by a commercial and domestic carpet cleaning company is always the better option for your natural and manufactured carpets. Relying on RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd., also means:
- Great customer support services
- Moving all the furniture for better access
- No need to remain at home, key pick-up can be organized
- Flexible payment methods accepted: cash, credit, debit cards
Have your carpet cleaned by the end of the day by booking our expert carpet cleaners squad. Get further details on 020 3404 1646 now!
Quality Ensured With Our Carpet Cleaners St Andrews RM11 Team
All the detergents that our carpet cleaners use are certified and with the utmost of quality. Being eco-friendly they are also child and pet safe. Overall the products we use are some of the safest chemicals used in cleaning industry. In terms of cleaning machines, our technicians use only the highest quality equipment ensuring speed and great final results.
Dry & Steam Carpet Cleaning - Deeply Effective & Powerful
Steam Carpet Cleaning
- As the name suggests it is a method that uses steam for cleaning purposes. Our technicians pour cold or hot water in the machine and wait for it to reach high enough temperatures in order to produce the much-needed steam. Meanwhile they take their time to remove all furniture that may be on their way. Pre-treatment with detergents on the high-traffic areas, dirt patches and stains is their next step. When the machine has reached the desired water temperatures the real process begins. High pressurised steam is being injected into the carpet where it combines with the detergent and grime. Simultaneously the machine would extract the steam and everything combined with it. It takes up to 40 minutes for two bedroom carpets to be completely steam cleaned. The dry out time is around 3 hours.
- However, if you are in a hurry, we can bring our air movers and have your carpet dried much faster.
Dry carpet cleaning
- This is a specially designed cleaning method that is being used when the carpet is not made of water resistant materials.
- Our expert cleaners would start the procedure by hovering the entire carpet area. That way the bigger contaminants are being removed. The technicians will then inspect the carpet fabrics in order to determine what detergent to use. After that, they will pre-treat all of the high-traffic areas with the proper detergents. After the pre-treatment is complete a special absorbing powder is being evenly distributed on the entire surface of the carpet.
- A special machine with lots of tiny brushes is being used to scrub the powder deep into the fabrics in order to combine them with all the dirt and grime that is inside. Finally, the carpet is completely vacuumed and thus completing the procedure.
First-Class Home & Office Cleaning
To ensure your safety and the best results possible, we keep a high standard of home & business carpet cleaning St Andrews RM11 and a good work ethic for all of our cleaners. It is mandatory that they pass 3 months training by Prochem on steam & dry carpet cleaning methods, machine and detergent use. During their first 6 months with us they are accompanied with a senior cleaner who would show them all it needs to become a cleaning expert. Once the job is carried out, they would give you free maintenance advice.
Book Our Proficient Carpet Cleaning St Andrews RM11 Now!
So if you wish the services a team of professional carpet cleaners in St Andrews RM11 that will fully remove all carpet stains & unpleasant smell, then call 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking form and we will be on our way ASAP. RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. - quality carpet cleaning at irresistible price!