Expert Carpet Cleaning Services Hounslow West TW3
Looking for an affordable professional carpet cleaning company in Hounslow West TW3? Southwestrda Ltd. now offers you high quality cleaning that can guarantee great results - full stain removal and disinfection. Our top-class carpet cleaning service is available also during weekends and bank holidays at no extra cost. Enjoy your home or office carpet clean & fresh today with a phone call to 020 3404 1646. Our customer support team will help you set up an appointment at a convenient time. We do key pick-ups and safe drop offs. Hire the best carpet cleaners Hounslow West TW3 today!
- Deep fiber cleaning
- Full stain removal and color rejuvenation
- Excellent customer support
- Fair rates, no hidden fees
- Early morning slots
Dry & Steam Carpet Cleaning Hounslow West TW3 - Not A Single Spot Is Left Behind
Dry carpet cleaning
- A specially designed method for when the carpet is is made of fabrics that are not water resistant. Non-water resistant materials are considered those that shrink or expand when in contact with water.
- The dry cleaning method is more like a refreshing service. It cannot remove heavy stains because of the lack of strong water-based detergents.
- Our carpet cleaners Hounslow West TW3 would first hover the entire surface of the carpet. This way they remove the bigger contaminants that will otherwise be in the way. The next step is inspecting the fabrics of the carpet in order to determine exactly what kind of detergent must be used. When that is done the pre-treatment of all the high traffic areas, dirt patches and stains with the proper detergents is being done. After the pre-treatment, a special absorbing powder is being equally dispatched on the surface of the carpet. Then a special machine with lots of brushes is being used to scrub the powder deep into the carpet where it combines with the detergent, dirt and grime. Finally, the carpet is completely vacuumed and the procedure is complete.
Steam carpet cleaning
- First, our expert carpet technicians would start by inspecting the materials from which the carpet is being made. This way they will determine exactly what kind detergents should be used. Then they will pour cold or hot water in the Steam machine. While that happens they will move away everything that stand on their path of finishing the job. Note that heavy wardrobes, beds and the such will not be removed. The cleaner will then pre-treat all the high traffic areas on the carpet with the right detergent. When that is done the machine comes to use. It injects high pressurised steam deep into the carpet. It then combines with all the dirt, grime and the detergent and is then simultaneously sucked out.
- It will take 30 to 40 minutes for two bedroom carpets to be completely steam cleaned and around 3 hours for them to dry out. You can reduce this time by opening windows or ordering our quick drying solution serivce.
Expert Carpet Cleaners Hounslow West TW3 - We Always Deliver
All the office and domestic cleaning services we offer are conducted to the latest techniques and trends in all carpet types maintenance. Our skilled carpet cleaners mix the best stain removal techniques with various disinfection approaches to eliminate dust, grime, bacteria and allergen agents.
First-Class Home & Office Cleaning
To ensure your safety and the best results possible, we keep a high standard of home & business carpet cleaning Hounslow West TW3 and a good work ethic for all of our cleaners. It is mandatory that they pass 3 months training by Prochem on steam & dry carpet cleaning methods, machine and detergent use. During their first 6 months with us they are accompanied with a senior cleaner who would show them all it needs to become a cleaning expert. Once the job is carried out, they would give you free maintenance advice.
Booking Professional Carpet Cleaning in Hounslow West TW3
Are you in need of professional carpet cleaning Hounslow West TW3 company? We are the right service provider for you. The fastest way to book us is by calling 020 3404 1646. Our 24/7 customer support team will handle your order and give you advice on any issues you have as well as give recommendations on the proper treatment for your case. We work on weekends and bank holidays free of additional charge, and accommodate both businesses and homes all over London.