Proficient Rug Cleaning Company EC1 Goswell Road
Make sure to do everything necessary to maintain your stylish rugs in top condition. Naturally, the first thing you need to think about precisely is what is the most effective rug cleaning approach. Well, certainly it is not the one with materials at hand. Better, opt for professional rug cleaning services in Goswell Road EC1.
Surprise: our trustworthy rug cleaning company is great in doing so and can help you with the dirty rugs at fraction of the cost. And we also offer all of these extras:
- Quality licensed cleaning services provider
- Fixed and affordable prices, no hidden fees
- Flexible payment methods, easy re-scheduling
- No booking deposits, insurance included
Rugs can be quite harsh to be sanitized. This is why expert help is always a smart solution. Make sure you get all of the benefits of using our hassle-free home and office rug cleaning services. Get in touch with us 24/7 for further details. Our customer support operators are polite and understanding. Ask for a free quote today at 020 3404 1646!
Steam Cleaning Of Rugs
- A high-tech steam producing machine is used in this process.
- The process begins with our rug cleaner testing the rug in order to determine from what materials it is being made. That way they will know what detergents can and cannot be used.
- They continue by pouring hot or cold water in the machine so that it can produce steam. Until that happens they use the time to remove all the small furniture that may be in their way. Next, the technicians pre-treat all the high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- The machine then injects the steam under high pressure in order for it to reach the rug in depth. There it combines with all the dirt, grime and detergents. Simultaneously this whole mixture is then sucked out leaving the rug sparkling clean.
- It takes 3 hours for a single rug to completely dry out.
Deep Rug Cleaning Process Explained
Depending on the rug type you have, either deep dry or steam rug cleaning Goswell Road EC1 will be performed. Steam cleaning (also called hot water extraction) is done with a powerful professional hot water extraction machine. First, the rug is shampooed and then rinsed off. During the process, 95% of the water used is extracted back into the machine. This allows for quicker drying and less risk of ruining the rug and the floor beneath it.
If you have a delicate rug, it will most likely be treated with a dry rug cleaning foam or other solutions. The dry cleaning solution is applied to the rug with a special machine with thousands of small brush attachments. It embeds the solution inside the rug. The solution is left to react and then completely removed with a professional hoovering machine. Upon request, our cleaner can deodorise your rug, add Scotchgard protection to it, or use air moving machines to quicken the drying process.
How Will Our Rug Cleaners Goswell Road EC1 Carry Out The Job?
Feel free to entrust us your exotic rugs because our cleaning procedures are 100% safe, efficient and quick. Whether you have a stain to deal with, or your home rugs are too delicate to be cleaned with an ordinary vacuum cleaner and universal detergents, our rug cleaners Goswell Road EC1 will simply blow your mind! Here is how we protect the rug and make it completely clean again:
- Stain pre-treatment
- Safety pads furniture application if necessary
- Moving all the nearby objects to ensure full rug surface area access
- Special dry remedies are applied to avoid shrinking and tearing
- Scotchgard protector can be applied in case you want to protect your rug from dust and grime in the future
Expert Rug Cleaning Service In Goswell Road EC1 - Book Now!
To make a direct reservation for an expert rug cleaning Goswell Road EC1 session, just use our online booking form. Fill the gaps and apply for an order. To get more information dial this phone number 020 3404 1646 today!