Professional Rug Cleaning Services Leyton Marshes E10
Have a horrible red wine stain in the middle of your living room rug? Then it’s better to call an expert rug cleaning Leyton Marshes E10 company. All of our skilled rug cleaners are carefully vetted, trained and experienced. They can clean any type of rug from a cheap polyester area mat to an expensive Persian rug. All our quality home and office cleaning services are fully insured.
If you become our client, we will provide you with:
- A 24/7 customer care service
- Service available 365 days a year
- Eco-friendly, safe, Prochem certified professional solutions only
- Fixed prices, no hidden fees, no deposit for booking
- Tough stain removal included in price
Get a quick, free quote for our expert rug cleaning service by contacting our customer care operators. They are waiting for your call at 020 3404 1646. Don't wait - your rug needs deep cleaning right away!
How Will Our Rug Cleaners Leyton Marshes E10 Carry Out The Job?
Feel free to entrust us your exotic rugs because our cleaning procedures are 100% safe, efficient and quick. Whether you have a stain to deal with, or your home rugs are too delicate to be cleaned with an ordinary vacuum cleaner and universal detergents, our rug cleaners Leyton Marshes E10 will simply blow your mind! Here is how we protect the rug and make it completely clean again:
- Stain pre-treatment
- Safety pads furniture application if necessary
- Moving all the nearby objects to ensure full rug surface area access
- Special dry remedies are applied to avoid shrinking and tearing
- Scotchgard protector can be applied in case you want to protect your rug from dust and grime in the future
Deep Rug Cleaning Process Explained
Depending on the rug type you have, either deep dry or steam rug cleaning Leyton Marshes E10 will be performed. Steam cleaning (also called hot water extraction) is done with a powerful professional hot water extraction machine. First, the rug is shampooed and then rinsed off. During the process, 95% of the water used is extracted back into the machine. This allows for quicker drying and less risk of ruining the rug and the floor beneath it.
If you have a delicate rug, it will most likely be treated with a dry rug cleaning foam or other solutions. The dry cleaning solution is applied to the rug with a special machine with thousands of small brush attachments. It embeds the solution inside the rug. The solution is left to react and then completely removed with a professional hoovering machine. Upon request, our cleaner can deodorise your rug, add Scotchgard protection to it, or use air moving machines to quicken the drying process.
Rug Steam Cleaning
- In this process a highly efficient steam producing machine is used with eco-friendly detergents.
- The process begins when our technicians test the materials the rug is made of. This way they can easily determine the right detergents that can be used.
- Afterward they continue with the pre-treatment of the rug. That involves applying the right detergents on the high-traffic areas, dirt patches and stains. When that is finished they use the steam producing machine to inject a high pressurised steam deep into the rug. There it combines with all the dirt and grime. Simultaneously with that the steam is sucked out. With it, the combined dirt and grime are removed from the rug. The dry out time needed for a rug is around 3 hours but it is possible to shorten that time if a window is open or if an air moving machine is brought upon request.
Expert Rug Cleaning Service In Leyton Marshes E10 - Book Now!
To make a direct reservation for an expert rug cleaning Leyton Marshes E10 session, just use our online booking form. Fill the gaps and apply for an order. To get more information dial this phone number 020 3404 1646 today!