HA6 Moor Park Professional Rug Cleaners Company
RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. aims to constantly provide quality rug cleaning in Moor Park HA6 at a very cost-efficient price. With years of experience for both domestic and office cleaning services we can calmly say that you will be satisfied with what we have to offer you.
So if you want professional rug cleaners working for you please give us a call at 020 3404 1646 and we will be on our way to your address as fast as possible.
- Booking more than one service will give you a great discount from the total price
- Insured and vetted rug cleaners that will meet up to your standards for quality work.
- The ability to work on weekends and bank holidays.
- Flexible booking slots
How Will Our Rug Cleaners Moor Park HA6 Carry Out The Job?
Feel free to entrust us your exotic rugs because our cleaning procedures are 100% safe, efficient and quick. Whether you have a stain to deal with, or your home rugs are too delicate to be cleaned with an ordinary vacuum cleaner and universal detergents, our rug cleaners Moor Park HA6 will simply blow your mind! Here is how we protect the rug and make it completely clean again:
- Stain pre-treatment
- Safety pads furniture application if necessary
- Moving all the nearby objects to ensure full rug surface area access
- Special dry remedies are applied to avoid shrinking and tearing
- Scotchgard protector can be applied in case you want to protect your rug from dust and grime in the future
Types Of Rugs We Clean
Silk, Cotton, Synthetic, Acrylic, Wool, Linen, Viscose, Suede, Plush, Chenille, Organic fibre , Nubuck, Leather and many more...
Our cleaners are also equipped and trained to remove many stain types including oily stains, paint, blood, rust, wine, coffee, tea, vomit and other stains off your rug.
Steam Cleaning Of Rugs
- A high-tech steam producing machine is used in this process.
- The process begins with our rug cleaner testing the rug in order to determine from what materials it is being made. That way they will know what detergents can and cannot be used.
- They continue by pouring hot or cold water in the machine so that it can produce steam. Until that happens they use the time to remove all the small furniture that may be in their way. Next, the technicians pre-treat all the high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- The machine then injects the steam under high pressure in order for it to reach the rug in depth. There it combines with all the dirt, grime and detergents. Simultaneously this whole mixture is then sucked out leaving the rug sparkling clean.
- It takes 3 hours for a single rug to completely dry out.
Booking Rug Cleaning In Moor Park HA6 Is Quite Easy
Booking our professional rug cleaning service in Moor Park HA6 will take you only a couple of minutes. Our customer care service is available 24/7, so just call 020 3404 1646 or send us an online booking request. You will receive written confirmation for your booking in up to 2 hours. We offer same day cleaning for any day of the year. We are happy to provide our services also on weekends and bank holidays. There is no deposit for booking any of our services. Our prices are fixed, affordable and without hidden fees.