KT1 Hampton Professional Rug Cleaners Company
The more you postpone your delicate rug's stain removal, the harder it becomes to fully remove them. So instead of delaying any further, consider getting a great expert rug cleaning Hampton KT1 deal. You are lucky today, because our expert rug cleaning company can help you in bringing back your rug's pristine condition. We accept orders for commercial and domestic quality rug cleaning services 24/7. You can contact our helpful customer support representatives at 020 3404 1646 ! Call us today and have your stylish rugs sparkling clean as soon as possible!
- Special rates for loyal customers
- Risk-free key pick-up
- Easy, free re-scheduling
- Flexible booking slots
- No hidden charges
- Affordable rates
More Info About Our Rug Cleaners KT1 Hampton Teams
We were established more than 8 years ago in London. Since then, Southwestrda Ltd. has grown and has become one of the top professional rug cleaning companies in the area. All of our rug cleaners Hampton KT1 have been thoroughly police background checked. They are trained, experienced, and certified.
All our rug cleaners wear branded uniforms, have name badges, and ensure that you receive a safe service. Our vans are new and branded. The equipment we use for cleaning is from the latest generation of professional cleaning equipment.
Steam Cleaning Of Rugs
- A high-tech steam producing machine is used in this process.
- The process begins with our rug cleaner testing the rug in order to determine from what materials it is being made. That way they will know what detergents can and cannot be used.
- They continue by pouring hot or cold water in the machine so that it can produce steam. Until that happens they use the time to remove all the small furniture that may be in their way. Next, the technicians pre-treat all the high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- The machine then injects the steam under high pressure in order for it to reach the rug in depth. There it combines with all the dirt, grime and detergents. Simultaneously this whole mixture is then sucked out leaving the rug sparkling clean.
- It takes 3 hours for a single rug to completely dry out.
Deep Rug Cleaning Process Explained
Depending on the rug type you have, either deep dry or steam rug cleaning Hampton KT1 will be performed. Steam cleaning (also called hot water extraction) is done with a powerful professional hot water extraction machine. First, the rug is shampooed and then rinsed off. During the process, 95% of the water used is extracted back into the machine. This allows for quicker drying and less risk of ruining the rug and the floor beneath it.
If you have a delicate rug, it will most likely be treated with a dry rug cleaning foam or other solutions. The dry cleaning solution is applied to the rug with a special machine with thousands of small brush attachments. It embeds the solution inside the rug. The solution is left to react and then completely removed with a professional hoovering machine. Upon request, our cleaner can deodorise your rug, add Scotchgard protection to it, or use air moving machines to quicken the drying process.
Expert Rug Cleaning Service In Hampton KT1 - Book Now!
To make a direct reservation for an expert rug cleaning Hampton KT1 session, just use our online booking form. Fill the gaps and apply for an order. To get more information dial this phone number 020 3404 1646 today!