Professional Rug Cleaners Company Southfield W3
Have a horrible red wine stain in the middle of your living room rug? Then it’s better to call an expert rug cleaning Southfield W3 company. All of our skilled rug cleaners are carefully vetted, trained and experienced. They can clean any type of rug from a cheap polyester area mat to an expensive Persian rug. All our quality home and office cleaning services are fully insured.
If you become our client, we will provide you with:
- A 24/7 customer care service
- Service available 365 days a year
- Eco-friendly, safe, Prochem certified professional solutions only
- Fixed prices, no hidden fees, no deposit for booking
- Tough stain removal included in price
Get a quick, free quote for our expert rug cleaning service by contacting our customer care operators. They are waiting for your call at 020 3404 1646. Don't wait - your rug needs deep cleaning right away!
What Makes Us The Most Effective Rug Cleaners In Southfield W3?
When cleaning natural or decorative rugs with soapy water or by hand, the result is not only unsatisfying, but sometimes - catastrophic. The chance for you to ruin your delicate rug, if cleaning it on your own is quite big. But today, RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. presents you our modern and reliable rug cleaning service. It is specially oriented to luxurious, expensive or 100% natural rugs. We use certified and organic products - only dry remedies - to avoid toxins, shrinking or tearing. You can entrust our diligent carpet cleaners with dealing with all types of rugs including Persian, Egyptian, Turkish, Shaggy, Tibetan, Chinese, Oriental rugs and etc. The proper services our rug cleaners Southfield W3 provide is a fully dry procedure, with no liquid detergents or water application. Spray-like products are used for tough stains. We also have efficient powders for pre-treatment. Dusting and vacuuming are included and if you request, we can also add some natural deodorizing effect.
Steam Cleaning Of Rugs
- A high-tech steam producing machine is used in this process.
- The process begins with our rug cleaner testing the rug in order to determine from what materials it is being made. That way they will know what detergents can and cannot be used.
- They continue by pouring hot or cold water in the machine so that it can produce steam. Until that happens they use the time to remove all the small furniture that may be in their way. Next, the technicians pre-treat all the high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- The machine then injects the steam under high pressure in order for it to reach the rug in depth. There it combines with all the dirt, grime and detergents. Simultaneously this whole mixture is then sucked out leaving the rug sparkling clean.
- It takes 3 hours for a single rug to completely dry out.
Types Of Rugs We Clean
Silk, Cotton, Synthetic, Acrylic, Wool, Linen, Viscose, Suede, Plush, Chenille, Organic fibre , Nubuck, Leather and many more...
Our cleaners are also equipped and trained to remove many stain types including oily stains, paint, blood, rust, wine, coffee, tea, vomit and other stains off your rug.
Expert Rug Cleaning Service In Southfield W3 - Book Now!
To make a direct reservation for an expert rug cleaning Southfield W3 session, just use our online booking form. Fill the gaps and apply for an order. To get more information dial this phone number 020 3404 1646 today!