Brixton SW9 Expert Rug Cleaning Services
Have a horrible red wine stain in the middle of your living room rug? Then it’s better to call an expert rug cleaning Brixton SW9 company. All of our skilled rug cleaners are carefully vetted, trained and experienced. They can clean any type of rug from a cheap polyester area mat to an expensive Persian rug. All our quality home and office cleaning services are fully insured.
If you become our client, we will provide you with:
- A 24/7 customer care service
- Service available 365 days a year
- Eco-friendly, safe, Prochem certified professional solutions only
- Fixed prices, no hidden fees, no deposit for booking
- Tough stain removal included in price
Get a quick, free quote for our expert rug cleaning service by contacting our customer care operators. They are waiting for your call at 020 3404 1646. Don't wait - your rug needs deep cleaning right away!
What Makes Us The Most Effective Rug Cleaners In Brixton SW9?
When cleaning natural or decorative rugs with soapy water or by hand, the result is not only unsatisfying, but sometimes - catastrophic. The chance for you to ruin your delicate rug, if cleaning it on your own is quite big. But today, RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. presents you our modern and reliable rug cleaning service. It is specially oriented to luxurious, expensive or 100% natural rugs. We use certified and organic products - only dry remedies - to avoid toxins, shrinking or tearing. You can entrust our diligent carpet cleaners with dealing with all types of rugs including Persian, Egyptian, Turkish, Shaggy, Tibetan, Chinese, Oriental rugs and etc. The proper services our rug cleaners Brixton SW9 provide is a fully dry procedure, with no liquid detergents or water application. Spray-like products are used for tough stains. We also have efficient powders for pre-treatment. Dusting and vacuuming are included and if you request, we can also add some natural deodorizing effect.
Rug Steam Cleaning
- In this process a highly efficient steam producing machine is used with eco-friendly detergents.
- The process begins when our technicians test the materials the rug is made of. This way they can easily determine the right detergents that can be used.
- Afterward they continue with the pre-treatment of the rug. That involves applying the right detergents on the high-traffic areas, dirt patches and stains. When that is finished they use the steam producing machine to inject a high pressurised steam deep into the rug. There it combines with all the dirt and grime. Simultaneously with that the steam is sucked out. With it, the combined dirt and grime are removed from the rug. The dry out time needed for a rug is around 3 hours but it is possible to shorten that time if a window is open or if an air moving machine is brought upon request.
Types Of Rugs We Clean
Silk, Cotton, Synthetic, Acrylic, Wool, Linen, Viscose, Suede, Plush, Chenille, Organic fibre , Nubuck, Leather and many more...
Our cleaners are also equipped and trained to remove many stain types including oily stains, paint, blood, rust, wine, coffee, tea, vomit and other stains off your rug.
Professional Rug Cleaning Brixton SW9 - Hire Us Now!
Invite in your house our highly competent and motivated rug cleaners in. Our expert rug cleaning service is Brixton SW9 available around the entire year. Ask for a free quote on this phone number 020 3404 1646 now!