West Ealing W13 Expert Rug Cleaners Company
Have a horrible red wine stain in the middle of your living room rug? Then it’s better to call an expert rug cleaning West Ealing W13 company. All of our skilled rug cleaners are carefully vetted, trained and experienced. They can clean any type of rug from a cheap polyester area mat to an expensive Persian rug. All our quality home and office cleaning services are fully insured.
If you become our client, we will provide you with:
- A 24/7 customer care service
- Service available 365 days a year
- Eco-friendly, safe, Prochem certified professional solutions only
- Fixed prices, no hidden fees, no deposit for booking
- Tough stain removal included in price
Get a quick, free quote for our expert rug cleaning service by contacting our customer care operators. They are waiting for your call at 020 3404 1646. Don't wait - your rug needs deep cleaning right away!
Types Of Rugs We Clean
Silk, Cotton, Synthetic, Acrylic, Wool, Linen, Viscose, Suede, Plush, Chenille, Organic fibre , Nubuck, Leather and many more...
Our cleaners are also equipped and trained to remove many stain types including oily stains, paint, blood, rust, wine, coffee, tea, vomit and other stains off your rug.
Respected Rug Cleaners In West Ealing W13
RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. has proudly served the people and business owners for over 8 years now. We provide our growing number of customers with high-quality and affordable deep rug cleaning. We use only the highest quality, safest and environmentally friendly cleaning solutions and stain removal products. Our rug cleaners West Ealing W13 are experienced and trained to safely clean all kind of rugs - from the least expensive to the antique and high end ones. Remember, that our home and office rug cleaning service is fully insured.
Steam Cleaning Of Rugs
- A high-tech steam producing machine is used in this process.
- The process begins with our rug cleaner testing the rug in order to determine from what materials it is being made. That way they will know what detergents can and cannot be used.
- They continue by pouring hot or cold water in the machine so that it can produce steam. Until that happens they use the time to remove all the small furniture that may be in their way. Next, the technicians pre-treat all the high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- The machine then injects the steam under high pressure in order for it to reach the rug in depth. There it combines with all the dirt, grime and detergents. Simultaneously this whole mixture is then sucked out leaving the rug sparkling clean.
- It takes 3 hours for a single rug to completely dry out.
Proper Rug Cleaning In West Ealing W13. Booktoday
Call us now at 020 3404 1646 and we’ll provide you quality rug cleaning in West Ealing W13. Our call centre is available 24/7. Our expert carpet cleaners are to be hired every day from 8 am to 6 pm. Same day and emergency visits available. Fixed and fair rates, no deposit.