Expert Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Company EC2 Liverpool Street
We are an expert sofa cleaning company in Liverpool Street EC2. We have great experience and can deal with all stains and discolorations types on every sofa ever created. You can count on us for providing quality domestic and office sofa cleaning service. Just give us a call at 020 3404 1646 or use our internet booking form. RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd.’s professional sofa cleaners can be at your place in no time and will restore your divan's old appearance.
- Free inspection - our cleaning technician will come and see what has to be done and therefore determine the price and the adequate cleaning procedure.
- Availability to work on bank holidays and weekends
- Fixed prices - no hidden fees
- Free post treatment advices & consulting
Some Details About Our Suede And Leather Sofa Cleaning Service
RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. has more than 10 years of experience on the field. We have a wide London coverage. We work 365 days per year - without making exceptions or extra charging during weekends or national holidays. We also progress by constantly updating our cleaning techniques. During that time we have adopted numerous Liverpool Street EC2 leather & suede sofa cleaning procedures.
Effective Cleaning Techniques
Dry-foam sofa cleaning
This is an affordable sofa cleaning method. It allows us to precisely remove stains and accumulated dirt from natural and synthetic leather. The dry foam is applied by hand on the affected area. It is left to react with the stains for about 10 minutes. Afterward our technician uses a soft brush to gently agitate the dirt away from the pores of the leather. The foam is then wiped off with a cotton towel. If there are still dirt marks present, a more thorough detergent is used to open the pores of the leather. This allows us to deeply clean it, though it takes longer.
Dry sofa cleaning
Using a dry detergent we are able to remove dirt, pet hairs, wet and dry stains and quite a lot. This method is used on natural materials like silk and cotton that would otherwise shrink if exposed to heat or moisture. The detergent is applied and is further embedded into the fibers of the sofa with a fine brush. After a 15 minute wait the detergent had already reacted with the stain and has removed its bond to the fibers. Now it is safe to remove. Using a strong vacuum machine we extract the stain along with any other contaminants as well as the detergent (which is fully bio-degradable and safe to use in homes and offices). There is no drying required.
Steam sofa cleaning
This steam treatment gives us the ability to remove very hard to extract stains. In cases where the stains are especially hard to remove, we use a pre-treating cleaning agent which loosens the fibers and the stains grip of the sofa’s material. Using a high powered steam jet we inject a stream of steam into the affected area while simultaneously drawing out all of the moisture and gunk out with a vacuum.
Hire The Best Sofa Cleaners Liverpool Street EC2 Team
With more than 8 years of experience in the field, RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd.'s sofa cleaners in Liverpool Street EC2 has been using the right formula for a successful sofa cleaning. We know that no matter what type of a stain you want to get rid of or what type of a sofa you own, the following strategy and the individual approach to each customer will end up with great final outcome:
- Crack filler with different colors depending on your sofa shade or patter is applied to restore the brightness of the damask
- Special rejuvenator is applied to keep the pH balance in normal level
- Foam sofa cleaning is applied for leather, suede and other delicate material.
- Dry cleaning detergents are included in the price, if you have natural and antique sofas.
- Stain removal is also included in the price. We eliminate all types of stains including red wine, ink, urine, grease, blood, organic food and etc.
- Bad odour and deodorizing effect are also included in the service
- Dusting is careful and if you have a pet, we can remove the pet hairs
Book Our Expert Sofa Cleaning Liverpool Street EC2 Services Today!
So if you have settled with one of our sofa cleaning Liverpool Street EC2 services then feel free to give us a call at 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking form so that we can quickly be on our way to help you with your cleaning tasks.