Expert Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Company WC2 West End
Time to deep clean your sofa has come. Don`t make experiments with inefficient sofa cleaning methods. Better, have some professional sofa cleaning company West End WC2 by your side. Stop scrubbing the stains, you will make it worse! Spend more leisure time during the weekends! Let our expert sofa cleaners do their job at a full value and efficiency! Arrange a preliminary visitation right away! Call us on this phone number 020 3404 1646 - we are available for your questions 24/7!
- Quality cleaning services guarantee
- Prochem detergents & powerful equipment
- No payments in advance, no hidden fees
- Eco-friendly and child-safe solutions used
- 95% positive feedback, hassle-free service
Benefits Of Booking Our Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Service
To make your sofa shiny, bright, nice-smelling and hygienic again, we have two alternatives for cleaning and organic deodorizing products. Find out more about the modern leather or sofa sofa cleaning West End WC2 methods now:
- Pre-treats all stains, high traffic areas and dirt patches with the proper detergents.
- Moving furniture around to ensure access to all areas of the sofas.
- We also take into consideration the PH scale of the material, whether the chemical is an acid or and alkaline.
- When the pre-treat is alkaline, the rinse must be acid, so they neutralise each other and the textile is kept intact.
- We use the hot water extraction on all manufactured materials and old sofas that need deep steam cleaning.
- Our sofa cleaners leave overshoes in case of steam cleaning. Drying takes up to 3 hours.
- Upon request we can bring Air mover system to help upholstery dry 3 times faster.
- Upon request we can apply protection spray called Scotchgard.
- Dry cleaning solution is applied for 100% natural, hand-knotted and other luxurious sofa.
Our Skilled Sofa Cleaners West End WC2 Would Do Their Best
A proper product is applied depending on the sofa's leather finish. It is gently rubbed within the leather, then it is wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
A small patch from a non-visible side of the sofa is being tested by our leather sofa cleaners West End WC2 in order for him to determine to what extent it can be cleaned. A foam leather is being applied for a few minutes and left to absorb all the dirt. After that with the help of a small brush and a cotton cloth he will clean up the sofa's upholstery. When the layer is finished a leather rejuvenator is being applied over the surface. This way the layer becomes locked. It will take around 1 or 2 hours for it to dry out. When that is done the rejuvenator will work as a protective layer. If needed different stains removers will be provided.
Steam Sofa Cleaning
- Our cleaning technicians always start by inspecting the fabrics from which the sofa is being made. That way they can exactly determine which detergents can be brought to use. When that task is done they pour water in our special steam producing machine. While waiting for it to reach the required temperatures, our sofa cleaners would use their time to pre-treat all stains, dirt patches and high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- After that, they will use the machine to inject pressurised steam into the fabrics. There the steam combines with the detergent and all the grime. Simultaneously, the steam is sucked out, thus extracting all the dirt with it.
- It will take around 1.40 to 2h for two 2-seat sofas to be completely steam cleaned.
Book Sofa Cleaning West End WC2 Appointment Today!
Hurry up and make a quick and simple reservation for our affordable sofa cleaning service in West End WC2. Don`t hesitate to call us on 020 3404 1646 right away! Get a free quote or make a direct order via our online booking form today!