EN3 Enfield Wash Professional Sofa Cleaning Company
Adding a stylish sofa to your interior will make it more elegant than ever. But it will also make your housekeeping job tougher. Keeping such furniture clean and shiny is not a harsh task if you rely on a professional sofa cleaning company Enfield Wash EN3. We offer you commercial and domestic sofa cleaning service at fraction of the cost! We guarantee you full customer support services - 24/7 with no exceptions.
So do not hesitate, and give us a call on 020 3404 1646. Make an order or ask a question to get more details about our expert sofa cleaners right away!
- Fixed competitive prices, no hidden charges
- Flexible payment methods: cash, credit, debit, check, bank transactions
- Flexible schedule, no re-scheduling fees
- Expert detergents & powerful machines
Hire The Best Sofa Cleaners Enfield Wash EN3 Team
With more than 8 years of experience in the field, RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd.'s sofa cleaners in Enfield Wash EN3 has been using the right formula for a successful sofa cleaning. We know that no matter what type of a stain you want to get rid of or what type of a sofa you own, the following strategy and the individual approach to each customer will end up with great final outcome:
- Crack filler with different colors depending on your sofa shade or patter is applied to restore the brightness of the damask
- Special rejuvenator is applied to keep the pH balance in normal level
- Foam sofa cleaning is applied for leather, suede and other delicate material.
- Dry cleaning detergents are included in the price, if you have natural and antique sofas.
- Stain removal is also included in the price. We eliminate all types of stains including red wine, ink, urine, grease, blood, organic food and etc.
- Bad odour and deodorizing effect are also included in the service
- Dusting is careful and if you have a pet, we can remove the pet hairs
Benefits Of Booking Our Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Service
To make your sofa shiny, bright, nice-smelling and hygienic again, we have two alternatives for cleaning and organic deodorizing products. Find out more about the modern leather or sofa sofa cleaning Enfield Wash EN3 methods now:
- Pre-treats all stains, high traffic areas and dirt patches with the proper detergents.
- Moving furniture around to ensure access to all areas of the sofas.
- We also take into consideration the PH scale of the material, whether the chemical is an acid or and alkaline.
- When the pre-treat is alkaline, the rinse must be acid, so they neutralise each other and the textile is kept intact.
- We use the hot water extraction on all manufactured materials and old sofas that need deep steam cleaning.
- Our sofa cleaners leave overshoes in case of steam cleaning. Drying takes up to 3 hours.
- Upon request we can bring Air mover system to help upholstery dry 3 times faster.
- Upon request we can apply protection spray called Scotchgard.
- Dry cleaning solution is applied for 100% natural, hand-knotted and other luxurious sofa.
Sofa Cleaning Approaches
Steam sofa cleaning
Steam helps removing dirt and deeply embedded grime and stains from fibrous materials like wool and acrylic. Using a highly powerful vacuum machine and a steam jet we can remove almost any stain - the older it is the harder it is to be fully extracted. The jet is directed at the affected spot, the steam is injected into the fibers and immediately removed using a highly powerful vacuum machine. Only 5% of the water used is left to dry naturally. Keep in mind that this process can be hastened with our air movers which you need to book in advance.
Dry sofa cleaning
Materials like silk and plush are not as durable and need a special method that would allow the full extraction of dirt and grime. To achieve the desired effects without causing any damage to the upholstery of the sofa we use a gentler approach. It utilizes a dry compound, a granulated detergent which we spread on the affected parts with a brush. After a short wait we hoover it out of the fibers together with all of the embedded filth and grime.
Foam sofa cleaning
To clean natural and synthetic leather as well as other materials, we use a foaming agent which dissolves any contaminating particles quickly. After being applied the effects of the cleaning agent can be noticed. We wipe it from the surface of the leather using a soft brush and a cotton towel. Any dirt that is left is treated additionally with a special compound which loosens the leather and opens the pores. We access the dirt inside and remove it leaving a 100% clean sofa.
Book Our Expert Sofa Cleaning Enfield Wash EN3 Services Today!
So if you have settled with one of our sofa cleaning Enfield Wash EN3 services then feel free to give us a call at 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking form so that we can quickly be on our way to help you with your cleaning tasks.