Expert Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Company NW6 West Hampstead
Your favorite leather sofa’s colors are fading away and it’s getting covered by more and more unpleasant stains. It’s time to call for help. RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. is a professional sofa cleaning company in West Hampstead NW6. We have been on the market for many years and have now gained a “trusted cleaning provider” status. We strive to give you only the best cost-efficient home and office cleaning services possible. Give us a call at 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking service to book our team of expert sofa cleaners. No extra fees for weekends and holidays. No deposits. Quality cleaning service ensured!
- 24/7 customer support
- Weekend & bank holidays availability
- Affordable prices & transparency - no hidden fees will ever occur on your bill!
- Experienced sofa cleaners capable of removing even the toughest stains
- Fully insured & licensed cleaning provider
- Multiple order discounts
Effective Cleaning Techniques
Dry-foam sofa cleaning
This is an affordable sofa cleaning method. It allows us to precisely remove stains and accumulated dirt from natural and synthetic leather. The dry foam is applied by hand on the affected area. It is left to react with the stains for about 10 minutes. Afterward our technician uses a soft brush to gently agitate the dirt away from the pores of the leather. The foam is then wiped off with a cotton towel. If there are still dirt marks present, a more thorough detergent is used to open the pores of the leather. This allows us to deeply clean it, though it takes longer.
Dry sofa cleaning
Using a dry detergent we are able to remove dirt, pet hairs, wet and dry stains and quite a lot. This method is used on natural materials like silk and cotton that would otherwise shrink if exposed to heat or moisture. The detergent is applied and is further embedded into the fibers of the sofa with a fine brush. After a 15 minute wait the detergent had already reacted with the stain and has removed its bond to the fibers. Now it is safe to remove. Using a strong vacuum machine we extract the stain along with any other contaminants as well as the detergent (which is fully bio-degradable and safe to use in homes and offices). There is no drying required.
Steam sofa cleaning
This steam treatment gives us the ability to remove very hard to extract stains. In cases where the stains are especially hard to remove, we use a pre-treating cleaning agent which loosens the fibers and the stains grip of the sofa’s material. Using a high powered steam jet we inject a stream of steam into the affected area while simultaneously drawing out all of the moisture and gunk out with a vacuum.
Benefits Of Booking Our Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Service
To make your sofa shiny, bright, nice-smelling and hygienic again, we have two alternatives for cleaning and organic deodorizing products. Find out more about the modern leather or sofa sofa cleaning West Hampstead NW6 methods now:
- Pre-treats all stains, high traffic areas and dirt patches with the proper detergents.
- Moving furniture around to ensure access to all areas of the sofas.
- We also take into consideration the PH scale of the material, whether the chemical is an acid or and alkaline.
- When the pre-treat is alkaline, the rinse must be acid, so they neutralise each other and the textile is kept intact.
- We use the hot water extraction on all manufactured materials and old sofas that need deep steam cleaning.
- Our sofa cleaners leave overshoes in case of steam cleaning. Drying takes up to 3 hours.
- Upon request we can bring Air mover system to help upholstery dry 3 times faster.
- Upon request we can apply protection spray called Scotchgard.
- Dry cleaning solution is applied for 100% natural, hand-knotted and other luxurious sofa.
Our Skilled Sofa Cleaners West Hampstead NW6 Would Do Their Best
A proper product is applied depending on the sofa's leather finish. It is gently rubbed within the leather, then it is wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
A small patch from a non-visible side of the sofa is being tested by our leather sofa cleaners West Hampstead NW6 in order for him to determine to what extent it can be cleaned. A foam leather is being applied for a few minutes and left to absorb all the dirt. After that with the help of a small brush and a cotton cloth he will clean up the sofa's upholstery. When the layer is finished a leather rejuvenator is being applied over the surface. This way the layer becomes locked. It will take around 1 or 2 hours for it to dry out. When that is done the rejuvenator will work as a protective layer. If needed different stains removers will be provided.
Professional Sofa Cleaning West Hampstead NW6 - Just A Call Away
Hire the best sofa cleaning company in West Hampstead NW6 by calling 020 3404 1646. We can quickly schedule a cleaning today. Book more than one treatment at once and get a 20% discount!