St John's SE8 Professional All Sofa & Furniture Cleaning Services
Adding a stylish sofa to your interior will make it more elegant than ever. But it will also make your housekeeping job tougher. Keeping such furniture clean and shiny is not a harsh task if you rely on a professional sofa cleaning company St John's SE8. We offer you commercial and domestic sofa cleaning service at fraction of the cost! We guarantee you full customer support services - 24/7 with no exceptions.
So do not hesitate, and give us a call on 020 3404 1646. Make an order or ask a question to get more details about our expert sofa cleaners right away!
- Fixed competitive prices, no hidden charges
- Flexible payment methods: cash, credit, debit, check, bank transactions
- Flexible schedule, no re-scheduling fees
- Expert detergents & powerful machines
Our Skilled Sofa Cleaners St John's SE8 Would Do Their Best
A proper product is applied depending on the sofa's leather finish. It is gently rubbed within the leather, then it is wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
A small patch from a non-visible side of the sofa is being tested by our leather sofa cleaners St John's SE8 in order for him to determine to what extent it can be cleaned. A foam leather is being applied for a few minutes and left to absorb all the dirt. After that with the help of a small brush and a cotton cloth he will clean up the sofa's upholstery. When the layer is finished a leather rejuvenator is being applied over the surface. This way the layer becomes locked. It will take around 1 or 2 hours for it to dry out. When that is done the rejuvenator will work as a protective layer. If needed different stains removers will be provided.
SE8 St John's Leather & Suede Sofa Cleaning Experts
Each one of our technicians is fully vetted and checked to ensure the good quality we are known for. Before the cleaning session a cleaner is sent out on a job, he has to pass a thirty day training course led by Prochem. They are being trained in properly handling the professional equipment, proper detergent application, fibers types, carpet backing and so forth. When it comes to the detergents we use, it is our goal to make it as safe as possible. That is the reason we use bio-degradable materials that leave no trace after their usage, alleviating any allergies. This is a safe way of leather or suede sofa cleaning St John's SE8 even the mattress of a toddler’s crib.
Steam Sofa Cleaning
- Our cleaning technicians always start by inspecting the fabrics from which the sofa is being made. That way they can exactly determine which detergents can be brought to use. When that task is done they pour water in our special steam producing machine. While waiting for it to reach the required temperatures, our sofa cleaners would use their time to pre-treat all stains, dirt patches and high traffic areas with the proper detergents.
- After that, they will use the machine to inject pressurised steam into the fabrics. There the steam combines with the detergent and all the grime. Simultaneously, the steam is sucked out, thus extracting all the dirt with it.
- It will take around 1.40 to 2h for two 2-seat sofas to be completely steam cleaned.
Book Sofa Cleaning St John's SE8 Appointment Today!
Hurry up and make a quick and simple reservation for our affordable sofa cleaning service in St John's SE8. Don`t hesitate to call us on 020 3404 1646 right away! Get a free quote or make a direct order via our online booking form today!