Professional All Sofa & Furniture Cleaning Company W14 Abingdon
Time to deep clean your sofa has come. Don`t make experiments with inefficient sofa cleaning methods. Better, have some professional sofa cleaning company Abingdon W14 by your side. Stop scrubbing the stains, you will make it worse! Spend more leisure time during the weekends! Let our expert sofa cleaners do their job at a full value and efficiency! Arrange a preliminary visitation right away! Call us on this phone number 020 3404 1646 - we are available for your questions 24/7!
- Quality cleaning services guarantee
- Prochem detergents & powerful equipment
- No payments in advance, no hidden fees
- Eco-friendly and child-safe solutions used
- 95% positive feedback, hassle-free service
Benefits Of Booking Our Suede & Leather Sofa Cleaning Service
To make your sofa shiny, bright, nice-smelling and hygienic again, we have two alternatives for cleaning and organic deodorizing products. Find out more about the modern leather or sofa sofa cleaning Abingdon W14 methods now:
- Pre-treats all stains, high traffic areas and dirt patches with the proper detergents.
- Moving furniture around to ensure access to all areas of the sofas.
- We also take into consideration the PH scale of the material, whether the chemical is an acid or and alkaline.
- When the pre-treat is alkaline, the rinse must be acid, so they neutralise each other and the textile is kept intact.
- We use the hot water extraction on all manufactured materials and old sofas that need deep steam cleaning.
- Our sofa cleaners leave overshoes in case of steam cleaning. Drying takes up to 3 hours.
- Upon request we can bring Air mover system to help upholstery dry 3 times faster.
- Upon request we can apply protection spray called Scotchgard.
- Dry cleaning solution is applied for 100% natural, hand-knotted and other luxurious sofa.
Sofa Cleaning Approaches
Steam sofa cleaning
Steam helps removing dirt and deeply embedded grime and stains from fibrous materials like wool and acrylic. Using a highly powerful vacuum machine and a steam jet we can remove almost any stain - the older it is the harder it is to be fully extracted. The jet is directed at the affected spot, the steam is injected into the fibers and immediately removed using a highly powerful vacuum machine. Only 5% of the water used is left to dry naturally. Keep in mind that this process can be hastened with our air movers which you need to book in advance.
Dry sofa cleaning
Materials like silk and plush are not as durable and need a special method that would allow the full extraction of dirt and grime. To achieve the desired effects without causing any damage to the upholstery of the sofa we use a gentler approach. It utilizes a dry compound, a granulated detergent which we spread on the affected parts with a brush. After a short wait we hoover it out of the fibers together with all of the embedded filth and grime.
Foam sofa cleaning
To clean natural and synthetic leather as well as other materials, we use a foaming agent which dissolves any contaminating particles quickly. After being applied the effects of the cleaning agent can be noticed. We wipe it from the surface of the leather using a soft brush and a cotton towel. Any dirt that is left is treated additionally with a special compound which loosens the leather and opens the pores. We access the dirt inside and remove it leaving a 100% clean sofa.
Our Skilled Sofa Cleaners Abingdon W14 Would Do Their Best
A proper product is applied depending on the sofa's leather finish. It is gently rubbed within the leather, then it is wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
A small patch from a non-visible side of the sofa is being tested by our leather sofa cleaners Abingdon W14 in order for him to determine to what extent it can be cleaned. A foam leather is being applied for a few minutes and left to absorb all the dirt. After that with the help of a small brush and a cotton cloth he will clean up the sofa's upholstery. When the layer is finished a leather rejuvenator is being applied over the surface. This way the layer becomes locked. It will take around 1 or 2 hours for it to dry out. When that is done the rejuvenator will work as a protective layer. If needed different stains removers will be provided.
Cheap Sofa Cleaning Abingdon W14.Contact Us Now!
Just give us a call at 020 3404 1646 and we will quickly send you a team of high trained sofa cleaners. We offer same day appointments. No deposit required for booking. Professional sofa cleaning in Abingdon W14 is really what we are good at - hire us and see for yourself!