NW Brent Top-class Upholstery Cleaning Services
You still wander which professional upholstery cleaning company in Brent NW to hire? Southwestrda Ltd. is certainly a great choice! With the help of our eco-friendly detergents, high-tech machines and experienced upholstery cleaners, we make sure to give you only the best home and office cleaning services today! If you want a team of highly qualified professionals to handle your contaminated upholstery please do not hesitate to give us a call at 020 3404 1646 and we will get straight on your case. Weekend and urgent appointments available.
- Flexible booking slots
- Ability to work on weekends and bank holidays
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Discount of up to 20% on 2 or more services ordered
- Fully insured upholstery cleaners & services
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Brent NW
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Brent NW then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Exquisite Chair & Sofa Cleaning Brent NW Procedures. Fantastic Results Ensured
Unlike most professional sofa & chair cleaning Brent NW companies, Southwestrda Ltd. has developed two special formulas. They are devoted to the luxurious leather upholstery and the delicate suede upholstery cleaning. For these chores we apply either foam cleaning technique, or specific dry remedies with instant impact against bacteria. The aim is to avoid shrinking and tearing. And the final outcome is always shiny and hygienic upholstery as it has been just bought from the store!
Professional Leather Upholstery Cleaning & Rejuvenation
Leather is a fickle material to work with, as a natural material it is easier to get damaged, is more expensive and requires more maintenance. However, once in the proper care of a professional, your leather sofa can be your most prized item. To properly clean your leather upholstery we use several different techniques depending on the situation. If time and wear are a factor we use a foaming agent to remove the accumulated dirt and grime and a filler marker to fill in any cracks. The marker is carefully chosen to fit the consistency and colour of the leather.
Dry foam cleaning
The foaming agent is applied on the leather, left to foam up and then scrubbed into the leather with a soft brush. After 15 minutes the leather is wiped dry with a towel that removes the filth gathered in the leather. If there are stains that persist the treatment we use a more thorough approach and apply a detergent by hand which opens the pores of the leather thus allowing us to draw out the filth.
Steam upholstery cleaning
Steam can penetrate deep into the fibers of the upholstery allowing us to remove even the nastiest of stains. Keep in mind, that the older the stain is the harder it is to be removed. That is why acting quickly is paramount to the successful removal of the stain. For the best results we use a detergent in conjunction with the steam jet we inject into the fibers. It increases the chance of stain separation from the fibers and lowers the chance of damage. The detergent is applied in advance and then blasted with the steam jet. Finally, everything is removed with a vacuum machine. 95% of the moisture is extracted, and the rest dries naturally.
First-Class Upholstery Cleaning Services In Brent NW - Booking Us Is Simple!
To book our professional upholstery cleaning service in Brent NW, call 020 3404 1646. Our customer support staff is more than ready to help you when choosing the best treatment for your home or office upholstery.