Expert Upholstery Cleaners in Blendon and Penhill DA5
Upholstery requires delicate and special care for cleaning and maintenance. Preserving the bright shades and keeping the furniture soft are chores you also need to take under consideration. Our professional upholstery cleaning company in Blendon and Penhill DA5 offers you a variety of solutions you can benefit from of. Do not hesitate to give us a call on this phone number 020 3404 1646. Our polite customer support representatives respond to customers 24/7! Get a free quote today and ask for our quality domestic and office cleaning services. You won’t be disappointed!
- Easy booking, free re-scheduling
- Environment-friendly, child-safe solutions are used
- Key pick-up is organized
- Insured, hassle-free service
Top-Class Chair & Sofa Cleaning In Blendon and Penhill DA5. All Stains Removed!
In the begining of the sofa or chair cleaning Blendon and Penhill DA5procedure, we always start with pre-treating the stains. They are extremely attentive at the high traffic areas and dirt patches. We offer organic and hazard-free detergents for free. They are twice better than universal cleaners or the risky chemical substances. There are detergents for coffee stains, fruit stains, makeup stains etc. upholstery protection spray called Scotchgard.
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Blendon and Penhill DA5
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Blendon and Penhill DA5 then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Professional Leather Upholstery Cleaning & Rejuvenation
Leather is a fickle material to work with, as a natural material it is easier to get damaged, is more expensive and requires more maintenance. However, once in the proper care of a professional, your leather sofa can be your most prized item. To properly clean your leather upholstery we use several different techniques depending on the situation. If time and wear are a factor we use a foaming agent to remove the accumulated dirt and grime and a filler marker to fill in any cracks. The marker is carefully chosen to fit the consistency and colour of the leather.
Dry foam cleaning
The foaming agent is applied on the leather, left to foam up and then scrubbed into the leather with a soft brush. After 15 minutes the leather is wiped dry with a towel that removes the filth gathered in the leather. If there are stains that persist the treatment we use a more thorough approach and apply a detergent by hand which opens the pores of the leather thus allowing us to draw out the filth.
Steam upholstery cleaning
Steam can penetrate deep into the fibers of the upholstery allowing us to remove even the nastiest of stains. Keep in mind, that the older the stain is the harder it is to be removed. That is why acting quickly is paramount to the successful removal of the stain. For the best results we use a detergent in conjunction with the steam jet we inject into the fibers. It increases the chance of stain separation from the fibers and lowers the chance of damage. The detergent is applied in advance and then blasted with the steam jet. Finally, everything is removed with a vacuum machine. 95% of the moisture is extracted, and the rest dries naturally.
Book Our Expert Upholstery Cleaning In Blendon and Penhill DA5 Now!
If you wish to use our upholstery cleaning services Blendon and Penhill DA5 then please give us a call at 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking forms and we will be straight on our way to help you you with your harsh cleaning tasks.