Proficient Upholstery Cleaning Services SW Merton
You are looking to hire an expert upholstery cleaning company in Merton SW? Then RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. is the right choice for you. We are able to remove stains, dirt, grime and accumulated grit - all done safely and without damaging the fibers of your upholstered furniture. We are available on weekends, holidays and early in the morning - all free of additional charge. Simply call us at 020 3404 1646 and bus anytime you want to, and our professional upholstery cleaners will help you however they can.
- Odourless upholstery
- Full, risk-free stain removal methods
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Deposit-free booking
- Discount on booking two or more services
Exquisite Chair & Sofa Cleaning Merton SW Procedures. Fantastic Results Ensured
Unlike most professional sofa & chair cleaning Merton SW companies, RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. has developed two special formulas. They are devoted to the luxurious leather upholstery and the delicate suede upholstery cleaning. For these chores we apply either foam cleaning technique, or specific dry remedies with instant impact against bacteria. The aim is to avoid shrinking and tearing. And the final outcome is always shiny and hygienic upholstery as it has been just bought from the store!
Professional Leather Upholstery Cleaning & Rejuvenation
Leather is a fickle material to work with, as a natural material it is easier to get damaged, is more expensive and requires more maintenance. However, once in the proper care of a professional, your leather sofa can be your most prized item. To properly clean your leather upholstery we use several different techniques depending on the situation. If time and wear are a factor we use a foaming agent to remove the accumulated dirt and grime and a filler marker to fill in any cracks. The marker is carefully chosen to fit the consistency and colour of the leather.
Dry foam cleaning
The foaming agent is applied on the leather, left to foam up and then scrubbed into the leather with a soft brush. After 15 minutes the leather is wiped dry with a towel that removes the filth gathered in the leather. If there are stains that persist the treatment we use a more thorough approach and apply a detergent by hand which opens the pores of the leather thus allowing us to draw out the filth.
Steam upholstery cleaning
Steam can penetrate deep into the fibers of the upholstery allowing us to remove even the nastiest of stains. Keep in mind, that the older the stain is the harder it is to be removed. That is why acting quickly is paramount to the successful removal of the stain. For the best results we use a detergent in conjunction with the steam jet we inject into the fibers. It increases the chance of stain separation from the fibers and lowers the chance of damage. The detergent is applied in advance and then blasted with the steam jet. Finally, everything is removed with a vacuum machine. 95% of the moisture is extracted, and the rest dries naturally.
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Merton SW
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Merton SW then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Quick Upholstery Cleaning Merton SW Reservations
Give us a call at 020 3404 1646 if you want a trustworthy professional upholstery cleaning Merton SW company to help you out with your cleaning tasks. Our phone is 020 3404 1646 and we are at your disposal at any time of the day, 7 days a week.