Professional Upholstery Cleaning Provider Plumstead SE18
You are looking to hire an expert upholstery cleaning company in Plumstead SE18? Then Southwestrda Ltd. is the right choice for you. We are able to remove stains, dirt, grime and accumulated grit - all done safely and without damaging the fibers of your upholstered furniture. We are available on weekends, holidays and early in the morning - all free of additional charge. Simply call us at 020 3404 1646 and bus anytime you want to, and our professional upholstery cleaners will help you however they can.
- Odourless upholstery
- Full, risk-free stain removal methods
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Deposit-free booking
- Discount on booking two or more services
Upholstery Cleaning Methods
Steam upholstery cleaning
Steam comes in handy when dealing with synthetic fabrics as well a woolen derivatives upholstery. We are able to get deep into the fibers of the material and remove all dirt particles. This can rejuvenate the colours of your sofa and the fabric of the upholstered furniture. Due to its head and moisture output this procedure is used only a certain type of materials. We apply a detergent on the stain, let it sit and then blast it with a hot jet steam. The steam activates the detergent and dissolves any staining underneath. To extract everything we use a strong vacuum machine. It draws 95% of the water and 100% of the impurities. The surface dries quickly, within 3-4 hours, but the drying can be hastened with our air movers.
Dry upholstery cleaning
A dry approach gives us access to more sensitive fabrics like plush, silk and cotton. If exposed to moisture and heat they will shrink or get damaged. We use a dry, granulated detergents to get deep into the fibers. A fine brush is used to embed the agent into the fibers. It reacts with the filth and is then drawn out with a vacuum machine. There is no drying whatsoever, quick and easy.
Flexible Sofa & Chair Cleaning In Plumstead SE18
Our team has experience with the cleaning of a variety of sofa & chair upholstery materials from natural to synthetic leather, settee, cotton, silk, plush, sofas, love seats, dining chairs, suede sofas, line, organic fiber, wool, chenille, nubuch, acrylic and quite a lot more. All of this is done with organic detergents to guarantee the safety and well-being of your family or office staff.
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Plumstead SE18
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Plumstead SE18 then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Order Affordable Upholstery Cleaning SE18 Plumstead Today
Waste no more time, call us at 020 3404 1646 and book your professional upholstery cleaning Plumstead SE18 today. Our services are deposit free; no contracts or other obligations, simply book and your upholstery will be quickly cleaned by the best upholstery cleaning team in the entire Greater London.