Expert Upholstery Cleaning Company in SE9 Well Hall
You still wander which professional upholstery cleaning company in Well Hall SE9 to hire? RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. is certainly a great choice! With the help of our eco-friendly detergents, high-tech machines and experienced upholstery cleaners, we make sure to give you only the best home and office cleaning services today! If you want a team of highly qualified professionals to handle your contaminated upholstery please do not hesitate to give us a call at 020 3404 1646 and we will get straight on your case. Weekend and urgent appointments available.
- Flexible booking slots
- Ability to work on weekends and bank holidays
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Discount of up to 20% on 2 or more services ordered
- Fully insured upholstery cleaners & services
Top-Class Chair & Sofa Cleaning In Well Hall SE9. All Stains Removed!
In the begining of the sofa or chair cleaning Well Hall SE9procedure, we always start with pre-treating the stains. They are extremely attentive at the high traffic areas and dirt patches. We offer organic and hazard-free detergents for free. They are twice better than universal cleaners or the risky chemical substances. There are detergents for coffee stains, fruit stains, makeup stains etc. upholstery protection spray called Scotchgard.
Steam Upholstery Cleaning
- This steam upholstery cleaning method uses special steam machine and the help of high-quality detergents to completely clean your upholstery.
- Our expert upholstery cleaners begin their work by first inspecting of the materials from which the upholstery is made of. This way they ensure that only the proper detergents will be brought to use.
- When all that is done they pour water into the machine and let it produce the required temperature in order to produce steam. They will then commence with the pre-treatment of all the high traffic areas and stains with the proper detergents. When that is done the steam producing machine is being brought to use. It injects high pressurised steam inside the upholstery. There it combines with all the dirt, grime and detergents. Simultaneously all that mixture is then sucked out, thus completely removing all the dirt and grime off the upholstery.
- It takes around 1.30 to 2 hours for a two 2 seated sofas to be completely steam cleaned and around 3 hours for them to dry out. If a Scotchgard protective layer is applied it will take around 4 or 5 hours for them sofas to dry out.
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Well Hall SE9
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Well Hall SE9 then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Quick Upholstery Cleaning Well Hall SE9 Reservations
Give us a call at 020 3404 1646 if you want a trustworthy professional upholstery cleaning Well Hall SE9 company to help you out with your cleaning tasks. Our phone is 020 3404 1646 and we are at your disposal at any time of the day, 7 days a week.