Professional Carpet Cleaning BR6 Knockholt Station Provider
We are a professional carpet cleaning company in Knockholt Station BR6 that specializes in deep carpet and rug cleaning. With our expert carpet cleaners, there is no chance that anything can go wrong. We provide both office and domestic cleaning services to an ever growing number of customers. Having affordable prices, we make sure that more people get to benefit from our services and have their carpets professionally treated. Our carpet cleaning services go along with a full package of benefits including:
- Services provided by a certified expert carpet cleaning provider
- Flexible booking slots which give you direct control on when exactly you want us to come.
- Fixed prices that remove the fear of hidden charges
- Prochem certified products and equipment
- Highly motivated cleaners team that will do their best.
Time to remove those nasty stains off your new carpet. So just give us a call at 020 3404 1646 and we can offer you same day appointments and even combined order discounts of up to 20%!
Why Book Us? Excellent Home & Office Cleaning Services
Our home & office carpet cleaning company Knockholt Station BR6 does not only have the right equipment and the best sanitizing products on the market. We also guarantee you special attention to details, hassle-free and insured service and gentle attitude to each customer. Prices are affordable and the services we provide always first-class! Our diligent carpet cleaners are well-trained and skilful to deal with any dirty carpet and with any stubborn stain.
Our Carpet Cleaners Knockholt Station BR6 Can Clean It All
With more than 10 years of experience in home and office cleaning, our carpet cleaners can safely clean more than 20 types of fabrics like silk, cotton, wool, blended, synthetic, Kashmir, Persian and quite a lot more.
Dry & Steam Carpet Cleaning Knockholt Station BR6 - Not A Single Spot Is Left Behind
Dry carpet cleaning
- A specially designed method for when the carpet is is made of fabrics that are not water resistant. Non-water resistant materials are considered those that shrink or expand when in contact with water.
- The dry cleaning method is more like a refreshing service. It cannot remove heavy stains because of the lack of strong water-based detergents.
- Our carpet cleaners Knockholt Station BR6 would first hover the entire surface of the carpet. This way they remove the bigger contaminants that will otherwise be in the way. The next step is inspecting the fabrics of the carpet in order to determine exactly what kind of detergent must be used. When that is done the pre-treatment of all the high traffic areas, dirt patches and stains with the proper detergents is being done. After the pre-treatment, a special absorbing powder is being equally dispatched on the surface of the carpet. Then a special machine with lots of brushes is being used to scrub the powder deep into the carpet where it combines with the detergent, dirt and grime. Finally, the carpet is completely vacuumed and the procedure is complete.
Steam carpet cleaning
- First, our expert carpet technicians would start by inspecting the materials from which the carpet is being made. This way they will determine exactly what kind detergents should be used. Then they will pour cold or hot water in the Steam machine. While that happens they will move away everything that stand on their path of finishing the job. Note that heavy wardrobes, beds and the such will not be removed. The cleaner will then pre-treat all the high traffic areas on the carpet with the right detergent. When that is done the machine comes to use. It injects high pressurised steam deep into the carpet. It then combines with all the dirt, grime and the detergent and is then simultaneously sucked out.
- It will take 30 to 40 minutes for two bedroom carpets to be completely steam cleaned and around 3 hours for them to dry out. You can reduce this time by opening windows or ordering our quick drying solution serivce.
Expert Carpet Cleaners Knockholt Station BR6 - A Phone Call Away!
Give us a call at 020 3404 1646 or use our online booking service. We can arrive at your place as soon as half an hour after you've called us and provide exquisite carpet cleaning Knockholt Station BR6 service. We do not require any deposit, nor there are any additional fees for weekends and bank holidays. Also, if you book two or more services you can have up to 20% discount!