Top-Rated Rug Cleaning Services South East London SE
Need someone to help you get rid of that horrible smell off your rug? Southwestrda Ltd. is here to help! We are a leader in the professional rug cleaning in South East London SE. We offer expert domestic and commercial cleaning services. Our rug cleaners have been thoroughly background checked, trained and are now fully reliable. We can clean any kind of rug, and remove all types of stains. We offer our local, friendly services at an an excellent price. As a professional rug cleaning company, we promise you 100% satisfaction! If you book our services, you will receive:
- Complete stain removal and overall fibre rejuvenation
- Service available 365 days a year
- Fantastic customer care hotline
- Big discounts for booking more than 1 service
To receive a free and non-binding expert rug cleaning offer, just call 020 3404 1646 or send us an online request. Our customer care centre is at your service 24/7. Find out more about our discounts and promotions right now!
Efficient Rug Cleaners South East London SE Available 7/7!
About 8 years ago our rug cleaning company started this business with the idealistic hope to help people - mostly the busy housewives. But today, our rug cleaners South East London SE's service is more than a procedure - we aim to gives some leisure time and brings comfort to the housekeepers. We are now more flexible than ever - with wide coverage across London and 365 working days per year. We provide free consultations on the phone. Note that we won't make you remain at home, but will rather send our rug cleaners in a most convenient for you time!
Deep Rug Cleaning Process Explained
Depending on the rug type you have, either deep dry or steam rug cleaning South East London SE will be performed. Steam cleaning (also called hot water extraction) is done with a powerful professional hot water extraction machine. First, the rug is shampooed and then rinsed off. During the process, 95% of the water used is extracted back into the machine. This allows for quicker drying and less risk of ruining the rug and the floor beneath it.
If you have a delicate rug, it will most likely be treated with a dry rug cleaning foam or other solutions. The dry cleaning solution is applied to the rug with a special machine with thousands of small brush attachments. It embeds the solution inside the rug. The solution is left to react and then completely removed with a professional hoovering machine. Upon request, our cleaner can deodorise your rug, add Scotchgard protection to it, or use air moving machines to quicken the drying process.
Rug Steam Cleaning
- In this process a highly efficient steam producing machine is used with eco-friendly detergents.
- The process begins when our technicians test the materials the rug is made of. This way they can easily determine the right detergents that can be used.
- Afterward they continue with the pre-treatment of the rug. That involves applying the right detergents on the high-traffic areas, dirt patches and stains. When that is finished they use the steam producing machine to inject a high pressurised steam deep into the rug. There it combines with all the dirt and grime. Simultaneously with that the steam is sucked out. With it, the combined dirt and grime are removed from the rug. The dry out time needed for a rug is around 3 hours but it is possible to shorten that time if a window is open or if an air moving machine is brought upon request.
Proper Rug Cleaning In South East London SE. Booktoday
Call us now at 020 3404 1646 and we’ll provide you quality rug cleaning in South East London SE. Our call centre is available 24/7. Our expert carpet cleaners are to be hired every day from 8 am to 6 pm. Same day and emergency visits available. Fixed and fair rates, no deposit.