Professional Upholstery Cleaning Provider SW Kensington and Chelsea
You are looking to hire an expert upholstery cleaning company in Kensington and Chelsea SW? Then Southwestrda Ltd. is the right choice for you. We are able to remove stains, dirt, grime and accumulated grit - all done safely and without damaging the fibers of your upholstered furniture. We are available on weekends, holidays and early in the morning - all free of additional charge. Simply call us at 020 3404 1646 and bus anytime you want to, and our professional upholstery cleaners will help you however they can.
- Odourless upholstery
- Full, risk-free stain removal methods
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Deposit-free booking
- Discount on booking two or more services
Upholstery Cleaning Methods
Steam upholstery cleaning
Steam comes in handy when dealing with synthetic fabrics as well a woolen derivatives upholstery. We are able to get deep into the fibers of the material and remove all dirt particles. This can rejuvenate the colours of your sofa and the fabric of the upholstered furniture. Due to its head and moisture output this procedure is used only a certain type of materials. We apply a detergent on the stain, let it sit and then blast it with a hot jet steam. The steam activates the detergent and dissolves any staining underneath. To extract everything we use a strong vacuum machine. It draws 95% of the water and 100% of the impurities. The surface dries quickly, within 3-4 hours, but the drying can be hastened with our air movers.
Dry upholstery cleaning
A dry approach gives us access to more sensitive fabrics like plush, silk and cotton. If exposed to moisture and heat they will shrink or get damaged. We use a dry, granulated detergents to get deep into the fibers. A fine brush is used to embed the agent into the fibers. It reacts with the filth and is then drawn out with a vacuum machine. There is no drying whatsoever, quick and easy.
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Kensington and Chelsea SW
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Kensington and Chelsea SW then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Top-Class Chair & Sofa Cleaning In Kensington and Chelsea SW. All Stains Removed!
In the begining of the sofa or chair cleaning Kensington and Chelsea SWprocedure, we always start with pre-treating the stains. They are extremely attentive at the high traffic areas and dirt patches. We offer organic and hazard-free detergents for free. They are twice better than universal cleaners or the risky chemical substances. There are detergents for coffee stains, fruit stains, makeup stains etc. upholstery protection spray called Scotchgard.
Order Affordable Upholstery Cleaning SW Kensington and Chelsea Today
Waste no more time, call us at 020 3404 1646 and book your professional upholstery cleaning Kensington and Chelsea SW today. Our services are deposit free; no contracts or other obligations, simply book and your upholstery will be quickly cleaned by the best upholstery cleaning team in the entire Greater London.