Expert Upholstery Cleaning Company SW17 Summerstown
You still wander which professional upholstery cleaning company in Summerstown SW17 to hire? RDA Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd. is certainly a great choice! With the help of our eco-friendly detergents, high-tech machines and experienced upholstery cleaners, we make sure to give you only the best home and office cleaning services today! If you want a team of highly qualified professionals to handle your contaminated upholstery please do not hesitate to give us a call at 020 3404 1646 and we will get straight on your case. Weekend and urgent appointments available.
- Flexible booking slots
- Ability to work on weekends and bank holidays
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Discount of up to 20% on 2 or more services ordered
- Fully insured upholstery cleaners & services
Comprehensive Domestic & Commercial Sofa & Chair Cleaning In Summerstown SW17
What makes us so successful in domestic sofa & chair cleaning in Summerstown SW17 is the fact that our sanitizing formulas work on all types of sofas. No matter what your upholstery type and material is, we can easily remove the stains, eliminate the bacteria and reduce the dust to the minimum. This is why we begin the procedure by estimating the textile type. Then, we test the most suitable (according to the well-trained and educated upholstery cleaners) on a small amount of the fiber. Be sure, that all procedures are performed with chemical-free cleaning detergents and modern machines. Hovering and deodorizing are always included in the price. Last, but not least, on request, we will apply Scotchgard protection, too.
Professional Leather Upholstery Cleaning & Rejuvenation
Leather is a fickle material to work with, as a natural material it is easier to get damaged, is more expensive and requires more maintenance. However, once in the proper care of a professional, your leather sofa can be your most prized item. To properly clean your leather upholstery we use several different techniques depending on the situation. If time and wear are a factor we use a foaming agent to remove the accumulated dirt and grime and a filler marker to fill in any cracks. The marker is carefully chosen to fit the consistency and colour of the leather.
Dry foam cleaning
The foaming agent is applied on the leather, left to foam up and then scrubbed into the leather with a soft brush. After 15 minutes the leather is wiped dry with a towel that removes the filth gathered in the leather. If there are stains that persist the treatment we use a more thorough approach and apply a detergent by hand which opens the pores of the leather thus allowing us to draw out the filth.
Steam upholstery cleaning
Steam can penetrate deep into the fibers of the upholstery allowing us to remove even the nastiest of stains. Keep in mind, that the older the stain is the harder it is to be removed. That is why acting quickly is paramount to the successful removal of the stain. For the best results we use a detergent in conjunction with the steam jet we inject into the fibers. It increases the chance of stain separation from the fibers and lowers the chance of damage. The detergent is applied in advance and then blasted with the steam jet. Finally, everything is removed with a vacuum machine. 95% of the moisture is extracted, and the rest dries naturally.
Expert Leather Upholstery Cleaners Summerstown SW17
- A proper product is being brought to use depending on the finish the upholstery has. Our upholstery cleaners Summerstown SW17 then gently rubbed it in the leather, then wiped out and a deep conditioning formula is used to work with the leather.
- A small patch of leather from a non-visible part is being tested to determine to what extent the entire upholstery can be cleaned. A foam is being applied and then left to absorb all the dirt for a few minutes. After that, with the help of a small brush and cotton cloth, the upholstery is being cleaned up.
- When that is finished a special rejuvenator is being applied over the surface in order to lock the upper layer and protect it from future harm. It takes for it around 1 to 2 hours to completely dry.
Book Our Upholstery Cleaning Summerstown SW17 Company Today
Don't waste more time and make an order for our top-notched upholstery cleaning services in Summerstown SW17! Our services come with bargain price and numerous bonuses like free customer support services and helpful consultations. Get a free quote today! Reach us through this phone number 020 3404 1646!